Monday, July 6, 2015

Book Update Because I Can

This summer as been crazy busy! I've only had up to four days between trips and more than enough writers block. My only goal for this summer was to finish Emerald Forest, but it seems never ending, and to top that off, I still have to edit and revise the entire thing. I am so glad I have some help with that, but really only I can revise it the way I want it (excluding some help from my Brain). Anyways I am back on track!
I have 4 new CDs and a real determination to avoid the beach today, therefore it gives me renewed creative thought. Haha! Right! Yeah, no....I'm fighting the writers block. It's just this one scene. When I get past it, then I should be able to continue on without a problem. And this is just another way to avoid writing. Hehe.
Word Count: 88,053
Page Count: 224
Close to the End: It never seems like it.

Keep your chins up Duckies!
With Love, SKW
P.S. In the mean time enjoy this GIF of an awesome quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment