Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas and Things

I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday! Mine has been wonderful and it makes me dread going back to school. Is it bad that the presents that most excited me were books and a brand new lap top? The lap top is understandable. I also had to build the book shelf FOR the books =) I did it with a single screw driver when I needed a hammer! Women power!
 My book is coming along great. I think I am a few pages away from 200 and only a couple chapters away from being finished. This book has lasted me over a year when the other one was done by now. But I guess the more time you spend on something the better is becomes and the more triumph you feel when you get it published. I've been rejected by almost ten literary agents and I am happy. To all of you aspiring to be someone just remember-
 Being rejected is the first step towards being accepted.
 Be motivated by people who turn you down or say that you can't because when you actually do make it, that makes the victory SO much sweeter.
-With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment