Saturday, December 21, 2013

I embarrass myself

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful Christmas! Mine has just started with a Christmas gift swap today. My family gets together and drinks wine and talks about odd topics and then we open up presents. It's more fun if you actually meet my odd ball family. Four great uncles and more than I can count great aunts plus they are all HUGE southerners. Meaning cow on the grill (steak) as big as your plate and other foods that each person makes special. You really end up missing that one person who makes your favorite food when they don't show up one year.
 Any ways so today I was given my car. Now mind you I am a blond. Things like this usually happen to me but I dwell on them longer than normal people probably would. I got into my new Jeep Liberty to leave after my grandfather was working on the sun roof and put it into reverse. The key was in and the lights were on.... but unbeknownst to me, the car wasn't all the way on. I pressed reverse and went nowhere. My grandfather who bought me the car, tapped on the window after my mom had told me. My whole family was watching me try to back up a car that wasn't even on. (/_\)  Can anyone just conclude that I am the definition of "blond"? That was also my first time driving THAT car and one bigger than a Ford Focus. Not to mention my other embarassing thing with someone famous but I will save that for another time =D
-With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment