Friday, December 27, 2013

Thoughts

Has anyone ever had that moment of thought when you can't imagine life ahead of right now? You can't think of a last name that would match with your first name. You can't imagine ever marrying someone or having kids. You can't even imagine what you'll look like or be except for what you are right now.
 It gets a little scary trying but unable to see any farther that the moment you are in. Thinking you don't have a future because you can't imagine it. I can't see anything. I don't know what I want to do for a job. All I know is that I can write and that is what I will do no matter where I stand later on in life. Maybe you don't always need to know the future. Maybe it is the surprises of the journey that make life so wonderful and mysterious. No one wants to know everything that will happen to them so why question it?
 Live while you are alive. Accept what is given to you and make something great out of something bad. Time is limited for people to know what it feels like to live. If there were no end, we would be alive but dead inside. Cherish the time you are given for once you run out there is no refill.
-With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment