Saturday, January 4, 2014

Anything and Everything

I have finally made it to over 200 pages in my book.  I am hoping to finish it soon though I realize now more than a year ago how hard writing a book can actually be. I already finished one novel that is over 200 pages but I didn't like how it ended up and now when I really want to publish this one the writing seems to be harder. Maybe it's because I realize I want to actually be someone and put my work out there for people to enjoy. It's said to get easier as you go but it hasn't. It has done the opposite. I guess I care more about it. I want it to be the definition of perfection though I know that is impossible.
 So my novel is the beginning of a trilogy. I have a long way to go but, honestly, I am loving every second of it. Dreaming of people reading it and fangirling over it =D it keeps me happy. The writing is the journey to my destination. Even when I have been rejected by literary agents a bunch of times I still keep faith.
 I hope everyone had a fantastic New Years! I pray for everyone to have a blessed 2014. I know I look forward to the things it will bring. Things can always get better but they can always get worse to so be sure to do good things! Karmas a bitch. ;) 
 CHEERS TO US
 AND OUR DREAMS
 HERES TO EVERYTHING
 IN TWENTY FOURTEEN!

- With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment