Saturday, January 4, 2014

Bad and Worse

 Have you ever had people complain to you non-stop about how bad their life is? I am sorry to say but it gets annoying some times. I mean EVERYONE has been through something and no, we cannot understand everything but that is no reason to say "My life sucks." "I want to die." "You have no idea what my life is like."
 No. We don't understand. We cannot begin to comprehend what you have been through but that is no reason for those thoughts! Everyone has SOMETHING to be thankful for. Everyone has SOMETHING to lose. Even if your life is bad it can always get worse. So stop complaining! It is time to realize what you DO have and be thankful for it.
 I have had a rough past but I do know what I have to lose. I could lose my family. My family is my friends and the people I live with. I could lose my house. I could lose my future. I KNOW what I have to live for and what to be thankful for but do you?
 Food for thought. Just remember the next time you walk up to a friend to complain about how much your life sucks. There is so much more than the past. There is the future.

- With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment