Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?

Oh my gosh guys! It snowed here! For those of you who don't know I live some place where we get snow like once every four years so yeah. It's a very big deal. I wanted to build a snowman but the snow was too powdery so it turned out terrible. It had a big butt and a tiny head.   ()
                                                                                                                                 \(  )/
                                                                                                                               (          )
That's pretty much what it looked like, that plus mud and gravel. I have discovered that I have high anxiety and I have figured out my phobia. It's stupid and a pain in my butt. I wish I had a normal fear. Spiders. Snakes. Guns. Anything I have a chance to get over. But no. I have the most difficult one to deal with. There is absolutely no way to face it either. It just builds on to itself. Does anyone else have one of those fears? One that you can't really face? I mean arachnophobics will eventually squish a spider. People who fear weapons can hold one and eventually dull the fear. I can't do that and it bugs me. For my fear gives me anxiety which in turn takes my gut and twists it into a knot and gets me so fidgety. It's just a burden I have to tame.
 Anyways! I've been out of school for three days because of the sudden snow storm! I'll go back Friday but by then there isn't even a point. Well, today is a perfect day to watch Frozen and sing DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN?! But considering I've seen that movie four times I am going to watch the Hunger Games. I've never watched it or read the book because I didn't think I would like it so I'm going to give its movie a chance to change my mind.
 Stay beautiful lovies.
- With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment