Saturday, January 18, 2014

Remember the Jinxes

Remember where you came from for one day you may need to go back. Remember who your allies are for you will need them one day. Don't forget that family is just blood. Your real family is made of the people you love.
 There are so many things we want to forget and so many others we wish we remembered better. But then I think, all of our life's experiences make us into who we are and are going to be. I have had a handful of embarrassing moments and they always reappear in  my minds eye to make me feel stupid all over again. Each mistake is a way of learning. I mean, I have been scared of driving since I got my learners permit. Four days after getting my Drivers license I rear ended an undercover cop... now I am even more scare of driving but it helped me. I learned my limits and another "what not to do". But seriously! Out of all the people A COP! Don't worry. There wasn't even a scratch on his car. The worst damage was a chip to my light. Lesson learned though, Jinxes exist. Earlier that day a girl said, "How long have you been driving? Oh yeah, you're going to get into an accident soon." Hours later... I did. If this was the 1700s I would announce her as a witch who cursed me. Of course I am the one of few people who believe in luck and fate. Sometimes one more than the other. It depends on the situation.
 Well as you can see my blog is ADD. If I were talking I could stay on topic but since I am writing I cannot. I hope you guys have better experiences than me and that you stay safe. Ask  me questions. Comment. Follow. Like. I promise I don't bite. I'm just another teenager trying survive.
 By the way- It's not a bad thing to drive like a grandma. Teenagers around my town go too fast and crazy that's how so many die. I'm a grandma driver and anger a lot of the teens at my school for going the speed limit. =)
_ With Love, SKW

No comments:

Post a Comment